Monday, September 13, 2004

Welcome to the Junior Class Grocery Store!

The class meeting is over, thank goodness. Besides the lack of microphone, things didn't go too bad. It really helps to be organized and have everyone know what they're supposed to be saying before we go in front of 300 or so people! The vote was close, but Grocery Store came in about 20 votes above Olympics. It's a relief to have that over with, and we now have two weeks to work like crazy and pull something together. As long as we have enough people working on it, everything should go smoothly. We have plenty of ideas to go around and hopefully some pretty dedicated people so far to make it all work. It's been an adventure in itself just finding foods to make sayings out of. "We'll put those Rangers in a PICKLE." Haha, that's a riot, now, isn't it?
Today didn't go as I had planned. A junior girls meeting scheduled for yesterday was changed to today, and that totally put a crimp in my Everwood Premiere Night. Thanks to our new VCR/DVD player (oooh how high tech), though, it was taped for me, so that was a relief. I have yet to watch it, but I know it will be simply wonderful. It's been a long summer without Ephram. I miss that guy when he's not around! A few other random things were weird today, such as the fact that I felt like crap (for the first time in a long time) for most of the day, the chiropractor did this weird new thing to my achin' back, and I didn't have to keep track of Frosh voting at lunch like I was expecting. Everything was just a little out of wack. Overall, though, it was strangely not too bad of a day. I wore the capris that I really like, we get to start creating our own grocery store, and the Packers are up 24 to 7. Hopefully tomorrow is a little less weird, but just as good wouldn't hurt. ;)


Oh, yeah, and WICKER PARK, is just about the best movie ever. Josh Hartnett is in it, it's a twisted thriller/love story, and he cries multiple times. Need I say more? It was amazing.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]