Sunday, September 19, 2004

So Proud

Whew, what a day. I am so proud of everyone from our class that contributed to our float-building today. We have an almost-complete, gigantic grocery cart, and it is beautiful, if I do say so myself. No one fought, everyone listened to the ideas other people had, and we accomplished a ton of stuff. It's an incredible thing. A huge weight has been lifted from my list of things to worry about, and I can rest easy knowing that we will be completely set for next week. Hallelujah.
This week will be busy. Very busy. There are tennis meets, meetings, and giant food items to be made. It's all fun stuff though, as long as school doesn't get in the way! I'm slightly concerned about my pre-calc test, and I am totally not into Ms. Landretti's choice of The Crucible, but overall, the week should be alright.
My last posts have been super long, so I'm going to end this right about...here.


Oh shoot. I always forget SOMETHING. Gesala updated her webpage! That's been a highlight of this pretty good day as well, so go visit it....www.fotosvongesa.de.vu ;)



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]