Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Now THIS is why we look forward to September!

Technically, yesterday was the first day of school. What that means, is that it was the first day we were hearded, somewhat like cattle, into the building, and were all there at once. But today was the real first day of school. I met all my teachers (looking good, so far), found out who else was in all my classes (what happened to the middle school days when all the same people were in all of your classes? All of my classes are small and I'm pretty much with nobody all day), and found all of my classes in time. Surprisingly, there was not mass chaos like I expected. (That was more yesterday, when the cattle situation was taking place) Everyone seemed to find everything alright, and even though I was worried (All day, too! When did I become a big sister...?) about Tommy getting lost and scared, he came out of the building alive at 3:00. Whew. It is guaranteed that I will be hella busy this year, but I've never been too busy before, and maybe actually studying would help in some areas. It's worth a try, I suppose! Besides all the busyness, things are looking okay. It might actually end up being a fairly successful year. Even math could possibly work out. I mean, when on the first day of class your pre-calc teacher refers to the text book as "this big, orange, ugly mother," how bad can things really be? ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]