Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I'm exhausted. Everything about the past week or so has absolutely drained me. I really need to be playing some tennis, because I would be a lot less tense if I could release some stress that way. It helps a lot to hit things. Because of a lot of strange happenings lately, though, we haven't been able to practice. I'll put that on my list of stuff to do this weekend.
I figured out that after about 3rd hour, my day gets lonely. I wasn't exactly sure where it was kicking in, but that's pretty close. Maybe history 4th hour isn't too bad, but then definitely by 5th hour, everything seems to go down hill. It has a lot to do with who I see, when I see them, and what they're doing when I see them. Sorry, but vagueness is necessary. I also get very annoyed when I go to a resource to STUDY, and there are double the amount of people supposed to be in there and there are stupid freshmen that think they can take my seat after lunch. I sit in the same spot everyday, it was their fault that they were late. It seems like a trend lately; not having anywhere to sit. Another contributing factor to the lonely days. Maybe I'm just not seeing Senora K enough now; she added a lot of the sunshine that I'm missing now. Looks like I'll be spending 7th hour in her room more often, maybe that will help. (More time around Patti wouldn't hurt either.)
On a more positive note, I have felt like I'm accomplishing a lot lately. For student council especially, I've been running erands all over the place and getting a lot of stuff taken care of. Shirts are designed (that took WAY too long), ideas for our Grocery Store are plentiful, and we have a plan for our fundraiser. Other than student council, there's already been almost two weeks of school, and I haven't procrastinated yet! All my homework has been done in a good amount of time, and I even studied for my Bio-IB quiz! YAY! Let's hope this weird, being-prepared thing lasts.

That's all at the moment, besides the fact that I just realized how ugly this season's cast of the Real World is. It's not too bad to watch attractive people hooking up, but this just isn't working for me. Good thing it isn't my favorite show or anything. Speaking of my favorite show, Everwood was super, and next week will be even better. Hooray for Amy and Ephram! Even though I know in my heart that I'M the only one for him, it's still exciting... ;)

Well, goodnight, and have a pleasant tomorrow.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]