Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The First One

Wow. So I have become a blogger. All this time reading blogs of others, and just now I decided that maybe it sounded like fun. Or at least slightly entertaining to those, like me, who get a kick out of reading about the happenings in other peoples' lives. Isn't there some saying about the people who watch other peoples' lives not having lives of their own? Well, there's a category for me, I suppose. Anyhow, maybe my life isn't as interesting as some of those out there, but I've recently come to be pretty damn happy with it. So sue me. I like being me, and for the first time, I may have some worthwhile things to write here and share with the world. Here goes nothin'. ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]