Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Check Us Out

Oh how excited I am about homecoming. The float is well on it's way to being done. We have most of the materials we need for our locker bank. The songs are written. The t-shirts are printed, and they are SWEET, if I do say so myself. *a sigh of relief* This weekend is going to be pretty cool too, because, well, my parents are going out of town! YAHOO! We get to spend all day perfecting everything and then most likely having a party, just because parties are fun. I really wish my parents would let me stay home alone over night, because that would be so much easier, but oh well. I get to sleepover at a house full of boys, so that can't be ALL bad, right? I don't mind staying there at all, I'd just so much rather be home. I like my own bed quite a lot. I've also been informed that my family is going to Illinois for a long weekend sometime soon, and that I have the option to not go! As much as I have always liked visiting there, I get really lonely now, because when our families do things together, we can't stop our lives just to hang out. That means that we go there and sit around while they're at practice, or at work, and thats understandble, but very boring. I have plenty of things to do here all by myself, I will need a break from other people by the time that weekend rolls around. Did I already say that I'm oh so excited for next week? HOMECOMING WEEK!? 6 days...and the countdown begins...

Well, here's to a great day. Did I really just say that? Yes. It's been a great day. Watch out Wednesday, here I come. ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]